Valid is an organization that aims to ensure the satisfaction and loyalty of its clients through quality of services and solutions.
The quest for excellence respects the standards and best practices implemented by the company and that are part of Valid’s Total Responsibility Management system.
We have ISO 9001, FSC, NBR 15540 and RoHs certifications, and we also comply with the legislation and best practices from ISO 27001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS18001, with the objective of complying with international requirements and procedures that contribute to the reliability of our processes.
ISO 9001:2008 – a standard that focuses on the quality of the product/service, with continuous improvement criteria, aiming for customer satisfaction.
FSC – the FSC® - Forest Stewardship Council® seal - ensures that the company uses raw materials from controlled sources and from forests that are managed in an environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial and economically viable manner, in the manufacture of their certified products.
By signing on to FSC®, Valid declares that the following practices are unacceptable:
- Illegal logging or the trade in illegal wood or forest products;
- Violation of traditional and human rights in forestry operations;
- Destruction of high conservation values in forestry operations;
- Significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest use;
- Introduction of genetically modified organisms in forestry operations;
- Violation of any of the ILO Core Conventions, as defined in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work.
Click here to read Valid’s self-declaration on FSC®-POL-01-004 (Policy for the Association of Organizations with FSC®).
Click here to read Valid´s Responsability Management System
NBR 15540 – requirements for a safety management system focused on graphics technology.
Social Responsibility – based on the Valid Code of Ethics and Conduct which aims to protect and ensure the rights of employees.
Valid Certifying Units